Infertility is primarily defined when you are trying to get pregnant with unprotected sex frequently for a minimum of one year, but with no successful result. Infertility might result from various female factors. The cause can remain either unknown or a combination of multiple female and male factors in some remaining instances.
It is a bit hard to diagnose the causes of female infertility but with expert help, you can get to the bottom of the problem with ease. There are multiple treatments available, based on the infertility cause. Most infertile couples might get the chance to conceive a child without any treatment, and just by changing their lifestyle!
Get on with the symptoms:
How can you know if you are suffering from female infertility or not? Well, some of the signs and symptoms will help you to come across the best result as asked for.
- The primary symptom of female infertility is not getting pregnant even after trying multiple times.
- A menstrual cycle that is too long, like 35 days or more, or even too short, less than 21 days is another sign to focus on.
- If your period is irregular or absent, then it means you are not ovulating. It lowers the chance of you being pregnant.
The right time to visit a doctor:
Your age determines if you are likely to visit a doctor for getting your infertility checked. Furthermore, based on your age group, doctors will give you separate advice to follow. Let’s learn a bit more about that point.
- Up to the age group of 35 years, doctors will recommend you to keep trying to get pregnant for a minimum of 1 year, before going for any testing or female infertility treatment.
- In case you are between the age group of 35 and 40, make sure to discuss all the concerning points with your doctor after trying for 6 months.
- For those, who are above the age barrier of 40 years, doctors will recommend you to go for testing or female infertility treatment in Kathmandu right away!
It is true that your doctor might even start testing or treatment immediately if you or even your partner has some history related to fertility issues. In case you have a history of painful or irregular periods, repeated miscarriages, inflammatory disease, endometriosis or cancer treatment, then going for female infertility treatment is always the first option to move on with.
The perfect treatment plan to follow:
In case you are having the symptoms mentioned above, then we at Angel Fertility Clinic, welcome you for the best female infertility treatment you can lay your hands on. We are not just going to offer the right infertility treatment, but ensure that you end up with a baby. We have worked with multiple clients in the past, and some with crucial case histories. But, no matter how challenging the situation seems, we have the ultimate answer for you all the time!
We will perform some of the common tests to determine if you are one of the victims of female infertility. Some of those are:
- Ovulation testing
- Complete hormone testing
- Imaging tests
- Ovarian reserve testing
We believe that a complete and thorough examination is required to get to the bottom of the problems. Based on the reports, we will start with the perfect treatment plan. Female infertility treatment is subject to vary from one person to another. So, the test results help our specialists to determine the right solution to move in with an accurate response.
Call us now at (977) 159-03855 or you can contact us through email@example.com for a better response.