In vitro fertilization or IVF treatment is a complex procedure, which consists of multiple steps to follow. It helps with fertility or prevents genetic problems. This process works to help childless couples conceive a baby.
During the IVF procedure, all the matured eggs are collected from ovaries and then fertilized by sperm under strict lab conditions. After that, the fertilized egg or the eggs are transferred to the uterus.
One entire cycle of IVF will take around 3 weeks. At some point, these steps are mostly split into various parts and the procedure might take longer than usual.
IVF is considered to be one of the most effective forms of assisted reproduction technology. This process is done by using the couple’s eggs and sperm. So, the child’s characteristics will surely match his parents.
There are some other instances when IVF might involve eggs, sperm or embryos from a known or anonymous donor. During such instances, a gestational carrier might be used. Your chances to have a healthy baby using the IVF procedure will depend on multiple factors like the cause of infertility and age.
Apart from the points mentioned above, it can also be stated that IVF is a pretty time-consuming procedure. It is invasive and expensive at the same time. In case more than one embryo has been transferred to the uterus, IVF will further result in a pregnancy with over one foetus. That calls for multiple pregnancies.
It is always recommended to head toward a doctor, who will help you to understand how the entire process of IVF works. Here, you will learn about the potential risks involved and if this is the right treatment method for you to consider or not. Always be prepared to spend some extra bucks on IVF Cost in Kathmandu. But, once you have a team of well-trained doctors by your side, this investment seems to be a good option!
Reasons why IVF is done:
IVF is mainly for those couples suffering from genetic or infertility issues. It is often recommended that you give some of the less-invasive treatment options a try before finally moving on with IVF. Some of you might be recommended to have fertility drugs to increase the production of eggs or intrauterine insemination. Here, the sperm will be placed in the uterus directly, near ovulation time.
At some point, IVF is presented as one major treatment for women over the age of 40 years, suffering from infertility. It can also be covered if you have some health condition.
- If you or your partner has fallopian tube blockage or damage, IVF is the right solution for that. This kind of tube blockage will make it difficult for any egg to get fertilized or for the embryo to travel to the uterus.
- Ovulation disorder is when ovulation is absent or infrequent. That means fewer eggs are available to fertilize. For that, IVF treatment is always the best choice to make
- Endometriosis is another process in which doctors will recommend you go for IVF treatment. This issue takes place when the tissue similar to the lining of the uterus implants and then grows outside of the uterus. It will affect the functioning of the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Then you have the uterine fibroids, which are benign tumours within the uterus. They are highly common among women within the age group of 30 to 40 years. Fibroids will interfere with the implantation of fertilized eggs.
Apart from the points mentioned above, there are some other instances when IVF seems to be the only option available for you and your partner. Some of those are previous tubal removal or sterilization, impaired sperm function or production, unexplained infertility, genetic disorders and fertility preservation for cancer or any other health issue.
Women, who do not have any functional uterus or for whom pregnancy will pose a serious threat can also choose to go for IVF treatment in Kathmandu, Nepal. For that, they will use another person to carry the pregnancy. During such instances, the woman’s eggs will be fertilized with sperm but the resulting embryos will be placed in the gestational carrier’s uterus.
Ways to prepare yourself for the process:
The success rate of IVF depends a lot on multiple factors. It focuses on the patient’s age and also the medical issues she might have under her list. It also depends on the treatment population of the clinic and the approaches followed. Make sure to ask for detailed information regarding the cost, related to every IVF step you have to go through.
There are different screenings that the person has to go through before starting an IVF cycle. There are different screenings available and some of those are listed below:
- Ovarian reserve testing
- Semen analysis
- Infectious disease screening
- Practice embryo transfer
- Uterine exam
The doctors will check the number of embryos to be transferred during the process, before finally starting with the IVF treatment.
Join us at Angel Fertility Clinic:
The next time you are looking for the best IVF Treatment in Kathmandu, our centre at Angel Fertility Clinic is the first and foremost name that should come to your mind. From us, you are likely to receive valid IVF treatment all across Kathmandu, which will surely help in fulfilling your dreams of becoming parents.
- We have already procured a high-end reputation all across the nation for our success stories revolving around multiple IVF treatments.
- Furthermore, we have been working with patients from different sections of the globe and they are leaving us with a bright smile on their faces.
- We have a team of well-trained embryologists, who are all set to analyze each case very closely to help procure the highest success chance in triggering pregnancy. There are different reasons why we are the best even when the competition is tough.
- We are known to follow some of the advanced technologies for performing multiple procedures other than IVF treatment like LAH, PGT-A, ICSI, and PGT-M.
So, give us a call at (977) 159-03855 and let us help you book an appointment with our best team of professionals right away!